Tips From Cheapest Tiles Sydney ; keeping clean the surface
- Start by selecting the most suitable type of tile for the area. Enquire us about all the suitable options.
- Make sure any and all grout residue is removed from the tile surface after installation. Grout on the surface of tiles will give a dull finish that attracts dirt and grime.
- Make sure that any detergent is removed from the tile surface. And detergent or cleaning agent on the tiles will give a sticky surface that attracts grime.
- Use mats at doorways to keep sand and grit off the floor. This greatly reduces the risk of scratching.
- Avoid hard shoes on floors, especially if they are glossy floors.
- Tiles that are well-installed will give far less trouble than tiles with installation faults.
- Use coasters or gliders under any furniture to avoid scratches or other damage to the floor.
- Prevent any situation that drops heavy objects on tiles.
- Clean tiles on a regular basis.
There is always a type of tile suitable for every room of the house, or for many commercial applications.